Vegan Restaurants in Barbados
Eating out in Barbados can be tricky. Menus are full of fish and meat, many things come smothered in a creamy sauce. And waiting staff can be pretty eye rolley about suggesting alternatives. Here’s some restaurants that either had good vegan options, or didn’t treat me like a freak!
Good restaurants for vegans in Barbados (fanciest first!)
- El Primo in Lawrence Gap (out of all the expensive restaurants I have been to here in Barbados, El Primo were really friendly about dealing with a vegan! Chef came out to talk to me personally then made me a divine veggie roti.
- The Lion’s Share at Warrens
- The Good Life Cafe at Hastings
- The Vegan Cottage – not tried this out yet
- Urban Kitchen – delicious rotis
- The Roti Den, Holders Hill
- Chefette – Good potato roti, don’t miss their delicious lentil roti that’s only available during Lent
- Posted in: Barbados